CONDITIONS OF WALKING
1. No WALKING / VISIT will be confirmed until this form has been returned and signed, also a weeks deposit has been received, or a month in advance.
2. You the owner are responsible and will ensure that your dog is up-to-date with their vaccinations, flea and tick treatments and de-wormer treatments.
3. You the owner accepts full liability for any loss or damage caused by their dog whilst being walked. A4 Paws is not held accountable for vet fees or third party claims whilst your dog is in our care.
The owner of the dog is to make full disclosure of any characteristic problems which might make your dog not suitable for walking including behavioural or health problems, antisocial behaviour; including aggression. Failure on the part of the owner to disclose any matter which might render owner’s dog unsuitable for walking A4 Paws will be deemed a material omission amounting to a fundamental breach of our agreement.
Although A4 Paws holds Public Liability insurance, wherever possible pets should be insured by the client. A4 Paws reserves the right to refuse a booking for any animal which is not insured..
4. All Walking can be cancelled at late notice on the day due to a emergency or sickness. We will contact you as soon as possible if we have to do this.
5. All Walking fees must be paid in advance. A week in advance is required, to secure your times and days with A4 paws. All payments for the week must be paid at beginning on a Monday, unless agreed. (If money is not received walks will not take place). Monies will be credits if walks are canceled. 24 Hour notice is required to cancel walk or full price is charged. Any expenses which may arise whilst in our care must be paid in full within 5 working days.
6. Photographs may be placed on the website.
Do you object to your pets photo going on our website Yes / No
7. We make every effort to contact the owner in the event of an emergency. We recommend owners provide us with a contact number of a trusted third party should we be unable to make contact. However, we reserve the right to make decisions regarding your dog’s health provided it is at all times acting in the best interests of the dog and on the advice of a veterinary surgeon. You the owner are responsible for payment of any veterinary fees incurred while in the care of A4 Paws.
8. Bad Weather: A4 Paws have the right to cancel a walk at short notice due to the weather this is due to health and safety each discussion will be taken daily. As much notice will be given. During the hot weather walks may be shortened as the heat can be too much for the dogs. This is at the A4 Paws’s discretion.
9. No dogs on heat will be walked.
10. Keys will be given or dropped to A4 Paws 24 Alderney Road Slade Green Kent DA82JD or collected on first visit. Your keys are your responsibility to collect if you no longer need our service.
11. Clients must ensure that their requirements for the following week are e-mailed or text to us no later than Sunday evenings.
12. All Leads and harnesses are the responsibility of the owner. Please make sure they are suitable to the dogs size and weight. Please make sure the dog can not escape. A4 Paws does not take responsibility for any problems with leads supplied by the owner.
DOGS ARE ACCEPTED FOR WALKING ONLY AT THE OWNERS RISK.
CANCELLATIONS: THE WHOLE PERIOD BOOKED WILL BE CHARGED UNLESS 4 WEEKS WRITTEN NOTICE OF CANCELLATION IS GIVEN.
A4 Paws reserves the right to cancel the contract at any time & with immediate effect if the dog does not respond well to the walker and/or other dogs.
We may refuse to walk any animal which is not suitable for walking or is aggressive